Monday, July 17, 2006

The Alien Office Pool for Your Friday October 13th Predictions


Morgan Hill-based Alien Technology, which develops RFID products for supply chain applications, has priced its IPO. Alien said this week in a filing with the SEC that it is looking to issue 9,000,000 shares of its common stock at between $10.00 and $12.00 per share.

I'm going to skip the editorializing here except to say I think it's a good thing when the RFID industry gets this kind of spotlight; it may not be such a good thing if any new issue from an RFID company's sinks like a stone in the aftermarket. Go here to this item if you want to know more about Alien's historic financial performance.

But the people doing this deal have reputations for being money smart. But what's you're view? I'd really like to know what you think and to that end, I'm creating a blog version of the old-fashioned office pool. To the person who comes closest to predicting the price of Alien stock on Friday, October 13th, 2006 (one guess per person please) will come a personal check from me in an amount equal to ten shares of Alien stock at the then current price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home