Congratulations Linda Dillman?

According to this news item, Linda Dillman is the person who pushed RFID through Wal-Mart. Now she's been rewarded with a promotion. That's a good thing, right? Or is that the first step in a diabolical 'up and out,' walk the gangplank, senior management plan? Beats me, but I wanted to run this just to show off that a picture of Ms. Dillman was in our archives. Well, not exactly our archives...
By the way, a picture of yourself available over the Internet is the new 15-seconds of fame distinction. You know you've made it either really big or really bad if your mug shows up when a search engine's image file flashes your face on screen when someone types in your name. Google that, Henry Bottomsley. (I have no idea who Henry Bottomsley is, sorry.)
Anyway, congratulations to Linda Dillman, I think. Today Wal-Mart, tomorrow the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home