Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Betting This Isn't The Only Reason for this RFID Chip Implementation in Vegas


From the likes of places like Lost Wages, Nevada, where I can't stop for three days and then can't wait to get home with my one remaining $20, comes this news:

The next time you're sitting at the poker table and someone goes all-in, finding out how much more it is to call is going to be so much easier thanks to a Korean start-up that has embedded RFID tags into casino chips – the first of its kind.

Knowing first hand how they watch all their money all the time -- money some of which (OK, too much of which) was formerly my money by the way -- I bet there are a few other reasons for this implant. They want to know how much they got, exactly, how much I got, exactly, and how much more I got to lose. Neat! Clean, too, as it picked clean, cleaned out, cleaned up...
Hit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home