Monday, March 06, 2006

Ekahau How?


Honestly, read this and see if it transmits more of the whole story to you than to me. I'm not getting it, but it's only Monday! And it is still winter in Maine. Here, the woods are lovely, dark and deep... unlike this story. It's about Symbol Technologies and a company called Ekahau teaming up for an RFID breathrough. Trouble is, the innovation they're talking about is having a hard time breaking through my thick skull. Little help, anyone?

Here's a link to the Ekahau web page, in case that helps.

And, not for anything, but I get thrown off right at the beginning where it refers to Symbol Technologies as 'the enterprise mobility company.' I guess I get that, on some level, except it could work as well for a corporate relocation and moving company. OK, I'm way too literal. But with that in mind, can somebody, anybody, tell me what this is about in plain English?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home