75% of Companies Surveyed See Shortage of Personnel with RFID Expertise

So some really old guy won the Iditarod the other day, my Husky is dropping fur balls all over the house, and I'm reading this story oot of Canada about an anticipated shortage of skilled RFID specialists as the technology comes into 'blossom.' It's spring.
I mention the old guy because unless you're over 100 like me, you won't know or remember that in the movie The Graduate, guys kept walking up to Dustin Hoffman and whispering the word 'plastics.' That was their career advice... get into plastics, junior... it's the next big thing. If they were to remake that movie today, I think the secret word would be RFID.
Here's the story from Canada. Here's the line about the survey results:
The Computing Technology Industry Association released a study that indicates 75 per cent of companies are seeing a shortage of talent to implement and service RFID.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home