It's About Time... RFID Solutions Training and R&D Center Opens

This news about a new 23,000 square foot RFID training and education center in Dayton, Ohio, came to my attention first via this blog called Tracking RFID. I've provided the link in case you want to see the site and evaluate whether or not you want to visit it from time to time. From there, I went to the original news story you can see here in The Dayton Business Journal.
Turns out, this is an initiative of Alien Technology Corporation. Since they are based in Morgan Hill, California, where I once lived, I went next to their site,which you can access here, too. They make tags and readers. But my point is, the industry needs more of these facilities, don't you agree? The picture offered here is from Alien's web site and it apparently depicts one of their training sessions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home